* High Quality Full D1 MPEG-4 compliant Video with G.726 Audio streaming.
* Record in MPEG-4 AVI format with D1/SIF/QSIF at full frame.
* Network protocol HTTP / IP / DHCP / PPPoE / DDNS /SMTP / NTP.
* Supports Internet IP Service Finder, Easy to find!
* Dynamic Bandwidth Management for internet traffic.
* Video compression frame rate and bit rate adjustable for advance user.
* Motion Detection: Email picture or ftp storage if motion has been detected.
* Multiple PT camera support through the Rs485 interface.
* Build in OSD (On Screen Display) function for user application.
* File management for Long duration recording (over 1 month D1 /300G)
* UPNP, 802.11g / b wireless LAN (9360QW Only)
* Wireless Wep Encryption (9360 QW Only)
* Dimensions: 26 x 12 x 4.3 cm
* Weight: 964.1g
* 4 Ch 3.5Φ BNC jack audio input (1 with microphone)
* 4 Ch Digital Video Input
* 1 Ch Digital Output
* 1 RJ45 100/10 Mbs Ethernet Connector
* Clear all (restore factory default) and reset buttons
* 1 RS485 with DB9 connector for PT (Pan/Tilt) camera control
* 12V AC Adapter
* 2 Wireless Antennas (9360 QW model only)
* 1 RS232 Interface
The IP Video Network Server 9360Q / 9360QW (Wifi) is an excellent solution for transmitting high quality MPEG-4 digital video and audio feeds over any computer network.This easy to use product not only allows up to four live video streams over an ethernet or modem, it also includes a RS-232 and RS485 interface feature.With this feature you can control the Pan/Tilt functions on your CCTV cameras and other RS-232/485 compatible devices. The 9360Q or 9360QW provides you a simple solution to upgrading your CCTV camera system into an IP based camera system. Ultimately, this means that you will not have to change or replace your current camera system to have the same or comparable IP capabilities that the new costly IP cameras have.
The 9360Q and 9360QW is compatible with most major CCTV cameras on the market and it best suited for CCTV cameras, video devices, and direct TV signals for monitoring or viewing through the internet